- 1999 Šakiai “Žiburio” gymnasium. Secondary education
- 2004 Kaunas University of Medicine (KMU). Dentist
- 2005 KMU (lociation – Kaunas “Kalniečių” out-patient clinic). End of internship studies
- 2009 KMU Oral surgeon
EMPLOYMENT (all current employments)
- „&SMILE” dental clinics – doctor oral surgeon
- Dental clinics “Aukštėja“ – doctor oral surgeon
- Dental clinics “Raimisdent“ – dentist
- Lithuanian University of Health Sciences – Maxilofacial surgery clinics – assistant
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- 06/09/2014 Kaunas. BOA conference “Novelties in Dental Implantation 2014”.
- 27-29th May 2014 Granada (Spain). International congress “SCOI III congreso internacional”.
- 22/03/2014 Kaunas. Conference “BOA Spring Conference 2014, Discussion club”.
- 08/02/2014 Kaunas. Seminar “Control of Infection. Emergency assistance. Professional ethics. Prophylaxis of oral diseases”.
- 13-14 th September 2013 Kaunas. The Fifth Annual BOA Congress.
- 10/05/2013 Vilnius. Courses. “Effective Work of Doctor and Dental Clinics“.
- 26–27th October 2012 Kaunas. 1st International Eastern European Conference “The Interdisciplinary Aspects of Craniomandibular Disorders”.
- 7 – 8th September 2012 Kaunas. Fourth Annual International BOA Congress.
- 01/06/2012 Vilnius. Course “Modern Implantology All-on-4 Conception”.
- 9–11th June 2012 Odessa (Ukraine). Nobel Biocare International Symposium.
- 12/05/2012 Druskininkai. BOA Conference “Druskininkai 2012”.
- 17-19th November 2011 Warsaw (Poland). International courses “Salivary gland diseases, diagnosis, differential diagnosis and treatment“
- 29th September – spalio 1st October 2011 Kaunas. BOA International Congress.
- 08/07/2011 Vilnius. Course “How to Make Clinical Practice More Successful: Complex Treatment Solutions”.
- 17-18th June 2011 Vilnius. Development event “Modern Diagnosis and Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders”.
- 30/04/2011 Druskininkai. BOA Conference “Druskininkai 2011”.
- 2-4th December 2010 Warsaw (Poland). International Courses “Ethiopatogenesis, Diagnosis and Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Diseases“.
- 11/11/2010 Vilnius. Practical trainings “Advanced methods of Atorophied Maxilla Reconstruction Using Bone Blocks and Modern Procedures Targeted Bone Regeneration“
- 29/10/2010 Birštonas. Conference “Head and Neck Tumours”.
- 10-11th September 2010 Kaunas. International Congress “New Achievements in Dental Implantation”
- 3-4th September 2010 Vilnius. Seminar “The Management of Problematic and Unsuccessful Cases. Causes, Possible Strategies for Treatment and Solving the Failures”.
- 20/05/2010 Kaunas. Seminar “The Planning of Scholarly Publications for International Reviewed Magazines“.
- 27/02/2010 Vilnius. Conference “Periodontology Topicalities”.
- 27/02/2010 Vilnius. Seminar “The Control of Air Transmitted Infections in Dental Offices.”, “Epidemiological Maintenance and Management of Hospital Infections”.
- 23/01/2010 Kaunas. Courses “Acute Conditions in Dentist Practice”.
- 28/11/2009 Kaunas. Seminar “Minimally Invasive Alveolar Bone Augmentation Applying the Method of Spitting and Expansion”.
- 17/10/2009 Kaunas. Conference “Dentistry Topicalities“.
- 12-13th June 2009 Kaunas. International Congress “Thorough Look to Modern Changes in Oral Implantology”.
- 21-22nd February 2009 Kaunas. Seminar “Implant Surgery. Soft Tissue Plastics. Maxillary Bone Grafting and Sinus Lift Surgery – Indications, Techniques, Correction of Errors”.
- 19–20th January 2009 Basel (Switzerland). Courses “The Straumann Dental Implant System”.
- 12-13th December 2008 Kaunas. International Conference “Aesthetic and Functional Decisions in Odontology”.
- 06/11/2008 Vilnius. Development event “Aesthetic Problems of Periodontology and Implantology in the Practice of Dentist and Specialist”.
- 12–13th September 2008 Moscow (Russia). Symposium “Modern Implant Dentistry: Current Concepts in Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment”
- 06/09/2008 Kaunas. Conference “Oral Rehabilitation with Dental Implants”.
- 26–28th April 2007 New York (JAV). Global Symposium “ITI World Symposium”
- 23/02/2007 Vilnius. Seminar “Prosthesis on Implants: Planning, Procedures, Possibilities and Indications”.
- 19–20th January 2007 Vilnius. Courses “Precise Planning of Implantation is a Key to Treatment Success”
- 01/12/2006 Vilnius. Courses “Dental Implantation and Augmentation”.
- 29/11/2006 Vilnius. Courses “MDI Small Diameter Implants: Simple and Effective. Regenerative Materials and its Help in Implantology”.
- 28/11/2006 Kaunas. Courses “Introduction to Implantology“.
- 21/11/2006 Kaunas. Kursas “Novelties in Implantology”.
- 30/09/2006 Vilnius. International Scholarly Practical Conference “Modern Periodontology”.
- 02-05/2008 Cardiff (Great Britain). Oral and Maxillofacial Department of the School of Dentistry/Cardiff University. (Erasmus exchange programme during the oral surgery residency).
DELIVERED LECTURES AND COURSES
- Since 2009 Oral surgery practice works and lectures in LSMU for dentistry and medical faculty students.
- 7-8th September 2012 “Mandibular Canal Assessment Analysis: Analysis of Digital Orthopantomographs”. (Lecture). Fourth Annual International Baltic Osseointegration Academy Congress. Kaunas. (Authors: M. Kubilius, G. Juodžbalys)
- 13-14th September 2013 “New Look at Three-Dimensional Jawbone Anatomy Evaluation: Comprehensive Clinical-Radiological Classifications”. (Lecture). Fifth Annual International Baltic Osseointegration Academy Congress. Kaunas, Lithuania. (Authors: G. Juodžbalys, M. Kubilius, P. Daugėla)
- 27-29th March 2014 “Systematization of Patients Radiological Assessment in Implant Dentistry”. (Poster). III Congreso International Sociedad Cientifica de Odontologia Implantologica. Granada, Spain.
- Yildirim YD1, Güncü GN, Galindo-Moreno P, Velasco-Torres M, Juodzbalys G, Kubilius M, Gervickas A, Al-Hezaimi K, Al-Sadhan R, Yilmaz HG, Asar NV, Karabulut E, Wang HL, Tözüm TF. Evaluation of mandibular lingual foramina related to dental implant treatment with computerized tomography: a multicenter clinical study. Implant Dent. 2014 Feb;23(1):57-63. doi: 10.1097/ID.0000000000000012.
- Varinauskas V, Diliūnas S, Kubilius M, Kubilius R. Influence of Cantilever Length on Stress Distribution in Fixation Screws of All-on-4 Full-arch Bridge. Mechanika 2013; 19(3):260-263.
- Juodzbalys G, Kubilius M. Clinical and Radiological Classification of the Jawbone Anatomy in Endosseous Dental Implant Treatment. J Oral Maxillofac Res 2013 (Apr-Jun);4(2):e2. doi: 10.5037/jomr.2013.4202
- Kubilius M, Kubilius R, Gleiznys A. The preservation of alveolar bone ridge during tooth extraction. Stomatologija 2012;14(1):3-11.
- Since 2010 – graduate studies in Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LSMU) in the dentistry faculty maxillofacial surgery clinics.
- Preliminary theme of the dissertation: “The Evaluation of Mandibular Bone Structures and Canal Topography Features using the Data of Radiological Research”.
- 7-8th September 2012 “Mandibular Canal Assessment Analysis: Analysis of Digital Orthopantomographs”. (Lecture). Fourth Annual Baltic International Baltic Osseointegration Academy Congress. Kaunas. (Authors: M. Kubilius, G. Juodžbalys)
- 13-14th September 2013 “New Look at Three-Dimensional Jawbone Anatomy Evaluation: Comprehensive Clinical-Radiological Classifications“. (Lecture). Fifth International Baltic Osseointegration Academy Congress. Kaunas, Lithuania. (Authors: G. Juodžbalys, M. Kubilius, P. Daugėla)
- 27-29th March 2014 “Systematization of Patients Radiological Assessment in Implant Dentistry”. (Poster Presentation). III Congreso International Sociedad Cientifica de Odontologia Implantologica. Granada, Spain.
- The results of scolarly activities are published in scholarly journals. (see „PUBLISHED ARTICLES“).
- 2005 A member of Lithuanian Dental Chamber
- 2007 ITI (International Society of Dental Implantologists) member.
- 2009 a member of Lithuanian maxillofacial Surgeon Society.
- 2010 a member-specialist of Baltic Osseointegration Academy (BOA).